When it comes to removing sludge, we've got your whole process covered. From the lagoon to the field, Hodges Farms and Dredging is equipped to take care of the dirty work.
(1) Nuhn Lagoon Crawler figure 1
(1) 80’ Long Reach Excavator
(1) Dozer with 60’ and 40’ push pipe figure 3
(1) Floating Dredge figure 2
(2) Front Wheel Assist Tractors 220hp
(3) Four Wheel Drive Tractors with Flotation Tires 425hp
(4) Self Loading Vac Tanks with Flotation Tires, grinder pumps, and injectors. Three 7500 gal and one 8500 gal figure 4
(4) Eight Inch Load Outs (two are double)
(4) Eight Inch Lagoon Pumps 52’
(4) Eight Inch Booster Pumps
(2) Industrial Air Compressors
(25) 7500 Gallon Tankers Trailers and Available Trucks
Supporting equipment and staff, including service trucks, are provided. We are continually updating our equipment.
How We Bid A Project
The price of sludge removal, transportation, and land application is influenced by many factors:
- the amount of sludge to be removed
- the configuration of the removal site
- the removal process
- the distance between removal site and application site
- the number of days on site
- the timing
To get a free quote specific to your project, Contact Us.